APEC ULTIMATE RO-90
|Product Name:||ULTIMATE RO-90|
|Filters:||WQA Gold Seal certified to remove up to 99% of contaminants including arsenic, chlorine, lead, fluoride, heavy metals, bacteria, virus and 1000+ contaminants.|
|Filter Lifespan:||1 Year|
|Key Specs:||High Quality Design, Comprehensive Filtration, 1 Year Satisfaction Guarentee, WQA Gold Seal Awarded, Made in USA|
Here we are bringing you with the review of APEC Top Tier Supreme Certified High Flow 90 GPD Ultra Safe Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System (ULTIMATE RO-90) that is certified to remove up to 99% of contaminants including arsenic, chlorine, lead, fluoride, heavy metals, bacteria, virus and 1000+ contaminants. This under sink water filter System comes with 100% Lead-Free chrome faucet, plus NSF & FDA certified JG food grade tubing to provide safe, contamination-free, pure water.
Below we are trying to inculcate you with some of the features and specification of APEC Top Tier Supreme Certified High Flow 90 GPD Ultra Safe Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System (ULTIMATE RO-90), which will help you to understand if this is the best under sink water filter system for you or not. We will also stress on the different advantages and disadvantages that will let you know how well this filtration system perform. Now without wasting any time let’s read out the sections below.
Features and specification
- Capacity and size: This 5-stage filtration comes with the weight of 25 pounds and dimensions of 15 x 7 x 18 inches. It is a heavy duty, trouble free, noise free and a long lasting filter with supreme quality. It comes with the free lifetime loyalty service support. It is easy to install and come with the manual for DIY instruction.
- Filtration: To understand the under sink water filtration of APEC Top Tier Supreme Certified High Flow 90 GPD Ultra Safe Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System (ULTIMATE RO-90) one can take a look at the points stated below:
- It comes with the super efficient APEC double carbon blocks that provide super purity with a long life.
- It has the five stages out of which in the first stage the high-grade (5 microns 10 inches) and high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter removes dust, particles, and rust. It protects and extends the life of the membrane and system.
- In the 2nd stage and 3rd stage, the premium extruded carbon block (5 microns 10 inches) gets rid of unpleasant chlorine, tastes, odors, cloudiness, and colors. It also removes VOC and other common chemicals from the water.
- In the 4th stage, the industry’s highest quality filter (Dow Chemical) high rejection tfc reverse osmosis membrane removes up to 99% of TOTAL dissolved solids (TDS) and contaminants such as arsenic, lead, fluoride, chromium, radium, bacteria, viruses and much more.
- Finally, in the 5th stage, the advanced coconut shell refining carbon (10 inches) does the TCR (TOTAL contamination removal) filtration that removes any possible residual taste from the tank.
- It has a cheap and easy maintenance.
- It is an excellent and robust product.
- It is easy to install.
- It can be noisy, and vibrations may give you a hard time.
- The water pressure may be slow after some time. However with due care and maintenance this can be avoided.