|Filters:||Sediment, Dirt and Rust, Chlorine Taste and Odor|
|Filter Lifespan:||100,000 Gallons (1 Year)|
|Key Specs:||Long Lasting Filter, High Flow Rate, Easy Change Filters|
Filtration of the water and removal of all the dust and residual particulates is quite essential for the maintenance, not just the appliances but the health of the people living in. Hence the whole water filtrations system must be installed that will not only purify the water but make sure that no dust and harmful sediment remains in the water. One such whole house water filtration system is 3M Aqua-Pure that not only purify water with the help of carbon but ensure the safety of the water system of the building.
In this piece of writing, we will be trying to inculcate some of the important features and specification of the 3M Aqua-Pure Whole House Replacement Water Filter – Model AP910R. We will give the review in the form of advantages and disadvantages that have been based on the verdict given the people after using whole house water filtration system.
Features and specification
Here we will be listing some of the amazing features and the specification of the bottle that will assist you in understanding different functionalities of the filtration system. One can take a look at the specifications listed below:
- Capacity and size: With the maximum flow rate of 75 liters per minutes this whole house water filtration system comes with the weight of 5.54 pounds and dimensions of 20.1 x 4.1 x 4.1 inches. It has a high capacity to fill water upto 100, 000 gallons before the replacement. With the Whole house water filtration system the sediment build-up reduces in, water heaters and appliances.
- Filtration: If you want to know the details regarding the filtration of the 3M- Aqua-Pure filtration system then you can take a look at the points described below:
- With the help of the AP910R Activated carbon, the filters reduce particulate down to 15 micron nominal.
- The Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) design allows the fast and easy cartridge change-outs without the need for a filter wrench.
- The filters allow a rapid rate that can provide a flow rate up to 10 gallons per minute (GPM).
- It consists of a Non-woven pleat media surrounding activated carbon block reduces particulates down to 15 microns nominal at 10 gallons per minute.
Now we will be inculcating some of the different pros and cons of the bottle according to the various reviews that have been presented by the people who have used this filtration system.
- The system is capable of reducing particulate (dirt), chlorine tastes and odors, heavy metals, cysts, and other contaminants.
- It does not require pre-activation.
- It helps in protecting the plumbing and fixtures against staining and scale and provides clearer water.
- It is capable of removing the odor of water.
- It is easy to install.
- There may be plumbing issues, and if you are unable to give it a turn for maximum 3-4 times, you may see leaking. But it is in some of the cases.
- DOES NOT FILTER OUT BACTERIA