Brita Filtered Water Bottle
|Filter Lifespan:||40 Gallons (1-2 Months)|
|Key Specs:||Cheap, BPA Free, Easy Filter Change, large capacity|
Are you bored of the taste of the tap water? Are you worried that tap water might just not be safe for your health? Are you looking for a portable source that can change the tap water into something good? Then we have the answer for you.
In this review, we will be highlighting one of the best filtered water bottle that will change both the odor and the taste of your tap water. Brita Water Bottle 2-24 Oz is one such water bottle that uses two different filters so that it can be covert the odor and the taste of the tap water. It is a suitable choice for both your office and your school. You can keep it handy with yourself and get rid of that awful tap water taste anytime.
Here we will be reviewing the features and the specifications of the Brita Water Bottle 2-24 Oz, which is considered to be one of the best filtered water bottle when it comes to tap water. In the sections below you will see some of the features of the water bottle, the advantages and the disadvantages based on the public reviews posted online. This review will help you to decide if you should buy this water bottle or not.
Features and specification
- Capacity: Brita Water Bottle 2-24 Oz is the water bottle that comes with two different filters, blue and orange both having the capacity 24 ounces.
- Lifespan: The lifespan of the filters is 40 Gallon, and hence the filter can remove the taste and the odor of about 40 gallons of water. Once such amount of water has been purified, we advise you to change the filter. In simple language, you must modify the filter after two months of its usage.
- Type of filter used: There are two different filters are using in these water bottle filter to filter the tap water. One is used for the unpleasant taste of the water and other is used for the removal of lead from the water.
- Directions before use: There are certain things that you must follow before using these filtered water bottle. These instructions have been stated as follow:
- Hand-wash the bottle with mild soap.
- Rinse well.
- Unscrew cap and fill the bottle with cold tap water.
- Close the bottle and squeeze it to remove the black carbon from the filter.
- It is suitable for filtering the tap water.
- You can use it at the place where water purifiers are unavailable, and you have to rely on tap water.
- You can take the set of 2 bottles anywhere, doesn’t matter if it is work or camping.
- This bottle is BPA free water bottle.
- It can be washed in the dishwasher but only on the top rack.
- People have found the bottle having the leakage problem.
- It can sometimes give the taste of the chemicals.
- The real capacity of the bottle is 20 ounce.
- People found the bottle difficult to squeeze.