|Filters:||Chlrine, Mecury and Industrial Pollutants|
|Filter Lifespan:||40 Gallons (1-2 Months)|
|Key Specs:||Large Capacity, Slim Design, Filter Replacement Indicator, BPA FREE|
If you are looking for one of the best water filter pitchers that will not only let you reserve the water but also purify it, then we have the product for you. Brita 18 Cup UltraMax Water Dispenser with 1 Filter is a BPA-free filter that comes with the advanced technology that combines coconut based activated carbon combined with ion exchange resins for filtering the water.
With the help of the features and specifications stated below along with the pros and cons based on the public reviews, we are presenting an understandable review to Brita 18 Cup UltraMax Water Dispenser with 1 Filter, that will allow you to understand if it can be one of the best water pitcher filters for you or not. You can read the sections below and understand the different aspects of this bottle.
Features and specification
- Capacity and size: It can hold the 18 big cups of water that not only allows you to have an Ultra Max water pitcher but also help you in fulfilling the water need of a big family, sports team, and offices. Coming with one water filter, this water pitcher has a size of 14 x 7.2 x 8.8 inches. The filter has the capability to filter the about 300 bottle of 16 ounces.
- Suited for: It is best suited for the water needs of your house, of your surroundings that include the birds and the pets you have at home, for your office and your loved ones. But this filter will only remove the bad taste of chlorine, some of the chemical like copper, mercury, and cadmium but not the microorganisms and hence it is not disinfection purposes.
- Filtration: Following are the points that will help you in understanding the filtration activity of the Brita 18 Cup UltraMax Water Dispenser:
- It uses the advanced technology that combines coconut based activated carbon combined with ion exchange resins.
- The filter can remove copper, mercury and cadmium impurities and provides a good taste and odor to the water.
- It comes with a sticker filter indicator which notifies you when it is time to replace your filter.
- The indication starts when the 40 gallons of water have been purified, or you can change the filter after every two months.
- Direction to use: Before using the filter following steps should be followed:
- Flush the filter with cold water for 15 seconds.
- Then insert the filter into the reservoir.
- Add the cold tap water and let it filter before removing as it may contain some of the carbon particles.
- Now our filter is ready, and hence you can use it before replacing after two months.
- It comes with easy to pour spigot.
- It can be placed easily into the fridge.
- It comes with the flip-top lid that makes it easy to refill.
- It has a large capacity of holding 18 big cups of water.
- It comes with the sticker filter indicator which notifies you when it is time to replace your filter.
- There is no carry handle for the pitcher, so it is not easy to carry.
- May have leakage problem so keep the spigot tight.
- Detailed instruction may be missing with the product.
- It is hard to clean.