iSpring RCC1UP-AK (7 Stage)
|Filters:||Filters 1,000+ water pollutants including common adversaries chlorine and fluoride|
|Filter Lifespan:||1 Year|
|Key Specs:||Adds Healthy Minerals, Comprehensive Filtration, High Flow Rate, Top Performing Product on the Market, 1 Year Satisfaction Guarentee, Lifetime Support|
Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System with Booster Pump, Alkaline Re-mineralization Filter, and UV Sterilizer
iSpring is known for its water filtration system and it provides the product with the lifetime technical support as well. Coming with RO and UV, both filtration techniques, iSpring have come up with many such under sink water filter products that not only allows you to have good water taste but also fresh water as well. Today, we are bringing one such product by iSpring that not just work as RO and UV filter but it also comes with the Alkaline Re-Mineralization of water to make your drinking water full of essential minerals.
Here we will be reviewing the features and the specifications of the iSpring RCC1UP-AK 7-Stage Maximum Performance Under-Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System with Booster Pump, Alkaline Re-mineralization Filter, and UV Sterilizer, which is considered to be one of the best under sink water filtration system. In the sections below you will see some of the features of the filtration system, the advantages and the disadvantages based on the public reviews posted online. This review will help you to decide if you should buy this filtration system or not.
Features and specification
- Capacity and size: This 7-stage filter comes with the weight of 35.3 pounds, dimensions of 19 x 14.5 x 5.25 inches and the tank measuring 16 x 11 inches, the entire unit fits nicely in under-sink cabinets. The booster pump runs quiet, only generating a low volume hum that cannot be heard with normal kitchen activity.
- Filtration: To understand the under sink water filter of iSpring RCC1UP-AK 7-Stage Maximum Performance Under-Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System with Booster Pump, Alkaline Re-mineralization Filter and UV Sterilizer one can take a look at the points stated below:
- It comes with the pre-installed booster pump that brings up the water pressure and allows the water to reach an optimum level of the RO technique.
- It comes with the 7-stage filtration where the first stage is the dust, and fine particles will be removed, and final stage UV will work to kill the microorganisms and other harmful elements.
- The RO membrane at can filter 100 gallons of water every day.
- After sedimentation, GAC and CTO water filters work that finally moves to RO for filtration.
- Once the RO filtration is done, then alkaline re-mineralization of water is done before killing the harmful viruses and pathogens by UV filtration technique.
- Customer satisfaction: This product from iSpring comes with the four colored tubes that make it easy for the customers to install the product. Moreover, customer helpline and support are always available along with the 1-year warranty and money back guarantee.
- It comes with a one-year money back guarantee and lifetime technical support.
- It has the high capacity and silent working.
- It not only makes the water safe but mineralized as well.
- Pump get louder after some time.
- Installation may be little tricky and time-consuming. However on checkout you have the option of expert installation.