iSpring RCC1UP (6 Stage)
|Filters:||Filters 1,000+ water pollutants including common adversaries chlorine and fluoride|
|Key Specs:||Comprehensive Filtration, Streamline Design, 1 Year Satisfaction Guarentee, Lifetime Support|
Are you looking for a device that is proper for your under sink water filter? Then iSpring RCC1UP 6-Stage Maximum Performance Under-Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System is the right product for you. It can be attached not only to the water pipe but also with the fridge, coffee machine, and ice maker. It comes with the lead-free solid brass body faucet with a brushed nickel finish, which can be mounted on the counter as the primary output source for the RO water.
With the help of the features and specifications stated below along with the pros and cons based on the public reviews, we are presenting an understandable review to iSpring RCC1UP 6-Stage Maximum Performance Under-Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System with Booster Pump and UV Light Sterilizer that will allow you to understand if this filter is perfect for you under sink water filtration needs or not. You can read the sections below and understand the different aspects of this bottle.
Features and specification
- Capacity and size: This 6-stage filter comes with the weight of 34 pounds and dimensions of 14.5 x 5.2 x 19 inches. The RO membrane can filter 100 gallons of water per day.
- Filtration: To understand the under sink water filtration of iSpring RCC1UP 6-Stage Maximum Performance Under-Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System one can take a look at the points stated below:
- It comes with the pre-installed booster pump that brings up the water pressure and allows the water to reach an optimum level of the RO technique.
- It comes with the 6-stage filtration where the first stage is the dust, and fine particles will be removed, and final stage UV will work to kill the microorganisms and other harmful elements.
- The RO membrane at can filter 100 gallons of water every day.
- After sedimentation, GAC and CTO water filters work that finally moves to RO for filtration.
- It operates on the both reverse osmosis and UV filtration technique.
- Customer satisfaction: This product from iSpring comes with the four colored tubes that make it easy for the customers to install the product. Moreover, customer helpline and support are always available along with the 1-year warranty and money back guarantee.
- It has an easy setup.
- It can not only remove the dirt, but with the help of UV, it can clean the microorganisms and chemicals as well.
- Comes with the transparent sediment filter so that you can see purification is going on and also you can know if there is need to change the filter or not.
- It is helpful for providing water that is not only free from disease but tastes good as well.
- It comes with a one-year money back guarantee and lifetime technical support.
- It might be slow sometimes when filling bottles.
- Once you leave it unused, there may be a slight change in the water taste.