|Filters:||Filters 1,000+ water pollutants including common adversaries chlorine and fluoride|
|Filter Lifespan:||Variable by stage - Average 1 Year|
|Key Specs:||Comprehensive Filtration System, Faucet Included, Can be connected to fridge, 1 year guarentee, Lifetime Support|
Are you looking for an RO that can fit in the cabinet of under your sink? If yes, then iSpring has the product for you. Here we are bringing you with the one of the most widely used under sink water filter from iSpring that is suitable for you residential RO filtration system. This product from iSpring is not only good but have an unmatched speed, efficiency, and drain ratio among residential RO filtration systems.
With the help of the features and specifications stated below along with the pros and cons based on the public reviews, we are presenting an understandable review to iSpring RCC7P 5-Stage Maximum Performance Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System that will allow you to understand if this filter is perfect for you under sink water filter needs or not. You can read the sections below and understand the different aspects of this filtration system.
Features and specification
- Capacity and size: This 5-stage filter comes with the weight of 30.4 pounds, dimensions of 19 x 14.5 x 5.25 inches and the tank measuring 16 x 11 inches, the entire unit fits nicely in under-sink cabinets. The booster pump runs quiet, only generating a low volume hum that cannot be heard with normal kitchen activity. It has a 3.2-gallon pressurized tank with 2.5 gallons holding capacity. It comes with the lead-free solid brass body faucet with a brushed nickel finish, which can be mounted on the counter as the primary output source for the RO water.
- Filtration: To understand the under sink water filtration of iSpring RCC7P 5-Stage Maximum Performance Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System with Booster Pump one can take a look at the points stated below:
- It comes with the pre-installed booster pump that brings up the water pressure and allows the water to reach an optimum level of the RO technique.
- It comes with the 5-stage filtration where the first stage is the dust, and fine particles will be removed, and with the help of RO, it can filter Filters 1,000+ water pollutants including familiar adversaries chlorine and fluoride.
- After sedimentation, GAC and CTO water filters work that finally moves to RO for filtration.
- Customer satisfaction: This product from iSpring comes with the four colored tubes that make it easy for the customers to install the product. Moreover, customer helpline and support is always available along with the 1-year warranty and money back guarantee.
- It comes with the transparent sediment filter so that you can see purification is going on and also you can know if there is need to change the filter or not.
- It comes with a one-year money back guarantee and lifetime technical support.
- It is easy to setup and installs.
- The pump can be noisy after some time.
- May show leakage so checks the right after the delivery and installation.