|Filters:||Removes up to 95% of iron, lead, manganese, sediment, chlorine, rust, pesticides, herbicides, industrial solvents, VOCs, and various other contaminants|
|Filter Lifespan:||100,000 Gallons (1 Year)|
|Key Specs:||3 Stage Filtration System, Easy Installation, Lifetime Support and 1 Year Satisfaction Guarentee|
If you are looking for the water filtration system that supply purified water from the points of use for the taps of your whole house then we have the product for you from iSpring. In this piece of writing, we will be trying to inculcate some of the important features and specification of the iSpring WGB32B-PB 3-Stage Whole house water filtration System w/ 20-Inch Big Blue Sediment, Carbon Block, and Iron & Lead Reducing Filter. We will give the review in the form of advantages and disadvantages that have been based on the verdict given the people after using whole house water filtration system.
Features and specification
- Capacity and size: This 3-stage filtration system comes with three tanks with the dimensions 21 x 8 x 27 inches and weight of the product is 45 pounds. This system is capable of filtering the water 15 gallons per minute for your entire house. With the 100000 gallon capacity for the whole year, it comes with Big Blue 20″ x 4.5″ filter cartridges allow for minimal pressure reduction and extended filter life. The product consists of the Filter Housing, Filter cartridges, wrench, and manual.
- Filtration: The three stages of filtration has the capability to Removes up to 95% of iron, lead, manganese, sediment, chlorine, rust, pesticides, herbicides, industrial solvents, VOCs, and various other contaminants. The FCRC25B filter removes lead, iron, manganese, potassium, magnesium, calcium, barium, radium, nickel, copper, mercury, aluminum, tin, and more. To understand the filtration technicalities of this filter one must take a look at the points stated below:
- The first stage of defense on the system, the stage 1 housing holds a 5-micron high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter. This filter removes dirt and other various larger sized particles from the water that can clog the following filters.
- The second stage of the WGB32B-PB houses a 5-micron CTO coconut shell carbon block filter. Block carbon is more effective than other forms of carbon in that it is finely ground up carbon packed into a solidified block. This means they have a higher density than other types of carbon filters and are therefore more efficient in removing their targeted contaminants.
- The third stage of the WGB32B-PB houses an iron and lead reducing filter. The FCRC25B iron and lead cutting filter are only included with the WGB32B-PB, as it is not needed for most municipal water supplies that the WGB32B targets.
- Customer satisfaction: This product from iSpring comes with the four colored tubes that make it easy for the customers to install the product. Moreover, customer helpline and support are always available along with the 1-year warranty and money back guarantee.
- It is a point to entry filter, and hence every tap that has water will have the filtered water in them.
- It will provide you the water that is not just free of chemicals but heavy metals as well.
- It is a robust water filter.
- It is expensive as compared to other filters